RESULTS OF EHRN STEERING COMMITTEE ELECTIONS - SOUTH-EASTERN EUROPE SUBREGION
On 16th March 2016, EHRN Secretariat announced the elections of EHRN Steering Committee member to represent the South-Eastern Europe sub-region. 5 candidates submitted their applications.
Registration of candidacies took place between 16 March and 13 April 2016. All EHRN members from the South-Eastern Europe sub-region (individuals and organizations) who have been EHRN members for at least 1 year were invited to put forward their candidacies. The following candidates were registered:
- Eroll Shporta, Organization "Labyrinth"
- Tijana Zegura, Organization "Juventas"
- Nevenka Mardešić, Udruga za pomoć mladima "HELP"-Split
- Nebojša Đurasović, Organization "Prevent"
- Dritan Kamani, Organization "STOP AIDS"
Voting took place online on EHRN website between 14 April and 5 May, 2016.
Tijana Zegura was elected for 3 years term as EHRN Steering Committee member representing the South-Eastern Europe sub-region.
The distribution of votes is presented below:
EHRN Secretariat thanks candidates and voters for participation and congratulates Tijana Zegura!
EHRN Steering Committee after the elections:
- Agita Seja (Latvia) – representative of Baltic states sub-region
- Peter Sarosi (Hungary) – representative of Central Europe sub-region
- Iveta Chovancova (Slovakia) – representative of Central Europe sub-region
- Yuliya Georgieva (Bulgaria) – representative of South-Eastern Europe sub-region
- Tijana Zegura (Montenegro) – representative of South-Eastern Europe sub-region
- Liudmila Trukhan (Belarus) – representative of Belarus-Ukraine-Moldova sub-region
- Leonid Vlasenko (Ukraine) - representative of Belarus-Ukraine-Moldova sub-region
- Nino Tsereteli (Georgia) – representative of Caucasus sub-region
- Aibar Sultangaziev (Kyrgyzstan) – representative of Central Asia sub-region
- Maram Azizmamadov (Tajikistan) – representative of Central Asia sub-region
- Maksim Malyshev (Russia) – representative of Russia sub-region
- Viktoria Lintsova (Ukraine) – representative of drug user community
- Aliona Asaeva (Russia) – representative of drug user community